James is just this guy, you know? (Yes, I'm comparing myself to Zaphod Beeblebrox)
Ask me anything
Speak/submit to me! :D
For more personal content check out the-just-king.tumblr.com or jamesxide.blogspot.com
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
ATTACKING SOMEONE FOR BEING WHITE IS NOT EQUALITY
ATTACKING SOMEONE FOR BEING STRAIGHT IS NOT EQUALITY
ATTACKING SOMEONE FOR BEING CIS OR MALE IS NOT EQUALITY
ATTACKING PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THEIR GENETICS IS NOT PROMOTING EQUALITY AND IF YOU DO IT YOU ARE LITERALLY PART OF THE PROBLEM
Dog: Oh you got new owner!
Cat: Yeah. She picked me up from the pound yesterday
Dog: She is so cute! What did you name her?
wow over the hedge fandom long time no see
No you don’t understand how frustrated I am that we always depicted the Apostles as old men, especially when it comes to during-Jesus-alive stuff.
They were probably late teens to early 20s, given the time and the description and some Biblical passages.
They were not ancient old men with long ass beards and wrinkles at the Last Supper.
They were young adult rebels with a cause.
where my punk-rock apostles at
- Don’t be angry at yourself when anxiety/depression flares up. It isn’t your fault and no one blames you and if they do they’re pieces of shit.
- Don’t orbit around your perceived value so much. You’re not the sum total of what you produce.
- Don’t let yourself wonder why people love you. That’s not how it works. There are not stark, individual reasons that a person can enumerate about why they love you. It’s the entire, unique combination of what and who you are.